Terms and Conditions of Use
Please carefully review the following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”), which govern your access to and use of www.sovetsky1917.com (the “Site”) on any computer, mobile phone, tablet, console or other device. Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms. These Site Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Sovetsky1917 for products, services or otherwise. Please note the arbitration provision set forth below, requiring you to arbitrate any claims you may have against Sovetsky1917 on an individual basis. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, IF ANY, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY.
Sovetsky1917 specifically prohibits any misuse of the Site and requires all users to agree not to use the Site for any of the following:
- Posting any information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own;
- Changing or deleting any ownership notices from materials downloaded or printed from the Site;
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol;
- Impersonating a third party or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a third party or age;
- Soliciting personal information from anyone under 18 or soliciting passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it;
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
- Communicating, transmitting, or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the Site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of US export control laws;
- Using the Site in any unlawful manner or in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site or Sovetsky1917’s networks or network security, or attempting to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
- Attempting to circumvent any content filtering techniques we may employ;
- Attempting to access any service or area of the Site that you are not authorized to access;
- Harvesting or collecting email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Site by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- Using any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, interface, scripts, or other automated means to collect information or otherwise interact with the Site;
- Engaging in any harassing, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct; and Using any metatags or any other "hidden text" utilizing "Sovetsky1917" or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Sovetsky1917 or its subsidiaries without Sovetsky1917’s prior written permission.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Sovetsky1917 will investigate occurrences and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any user or users who are involved in such violations. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, the following:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a Sovetsky1917 server or account, which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt);
- Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of the Site, our provision of services to any other visitors to the Site, our hosting provider or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “mail bombing” or “crashing” the Site; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or transmission or posting on the Site.
Links to Other Websites and Services
The Site may contain links to other websites that are not under the control of Sovetsky1917. Sovetsky1917 has no responsibility for the linked websites nor does linking constitute an endorsement of any linked website. Links are provided solely for the convenience and information of the Site‘s users.
User Created Hyperlinks to Site
Sovetsky1917 grants Users a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the Site for noncommercial purposes, provided such link does not portray Sovetsky1917 or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use a Sovetsky1917 logo or other proprietary graphic of Sovetsky1917 to link to the Site without the express written permission of Sovetsky1917. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Sovetsky1917 trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at the Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page on the Site without Sovetsky1917's express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright or proprietary right of Sovetsky1917 or any third party.
Sovetsky1917 makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party Web sites accessible by hyperlink from the Site, or Web sites linking to the Site. Such sites are not under the control of Sovetsky1917 and Sovetsky1917 is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. Sovetsky1917 provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by Sovetsky1917 of any site or any information contained therein. When you leave the Site, you should be aware that the Terms no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site.
If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, that provision shall be severable, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Sovetsky1917 may terminate these Terms and deny you access to the Site at any time, immediately and without notice if, in Sovetsky1917’s sole discretion, you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms.
Right to Modify Terms
Sovetsky1917 reserves the right to update or modify the Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes or modification of the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions on the Site and shall apply to all use of the Site and all acts or omissions occurring after the effective date of the revised Site Terms. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications. When we make changes, we will post them here. For these reasons, we encourage you to review the Terms whenever you use the Site. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, noncommercial use, which shall be limited to viewing the Site, providing permitted information to the Site, and downloading product information for your personal review. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, posting, and uploading of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site.
Right to Monitor and Terminate Use
Although Sovetsky1917 has no obligation to monitor any user conduct on the Site, Sovetsky1917 reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to monitor any user conduct on the Site at any time and for any reason without notice.
Sovetsky1917 reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent your future access to and use of the Site. Any use of the Site in violation of these Terms may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Site. These Terms remain in effect even if your account is terminated.
Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
Sovetsky1917 attempts to be as accurate as possible and eliminate errors on the Site. However, there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information if any information on the Site.
Right to Change Site
We reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, to: modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any service, content, feature or product offered through the Site, with or without notice; charge fees in connection with the use of the Site; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the Site; and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Site. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site, or any service, content, feature or product offered through the Site.
Site Contents and Limited License
Unless otherwise noted, the Site, and all materials on the Site, including text, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and other materials, and the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, the “Contents”), are owned, controlled by Sovetsky1917, and are protected by international copyright laws.
Any and all information, including but not limited to feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions or ideas that you submit on the Site shall not be deemed confidential, and Sovetsky1917 will not have any obligation to keep such information confidential and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation or liability. All such submissions shall be deemed the property of Sovetsky1917, and your submission of information shall constitute an irrevocable assignment to Sovetsky1917 of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to such information.
You agree that your submissions: (a) shall be true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading; (b) shall not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, intellectual property and proprietary rights; (c) shall not be fraudulent or involve counterfeit or stolen information or items; (d) shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (e) shall not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any virus or malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Site; and (f) shall not create any liability for Sovetsky1917.
Although we do not encourage idea submissions, please carefully review our Idea Submission terms here.
The Site is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property. Sovetsky1917 expressly disclaims any duty to update or revise the Site, although Sovetsky1917 may modify the Site at any time without notice. Your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
Agreement to Arbitrate
By visiting the Site you and Sovetsky1917 agree that, if there is any controversy, claim, action or dispute arising out of or the breach, enforcement, interpretation, or validity of these Terms or any part of them (collectively, a "Dispute"), both parties shall first try in good faith to settle such Dispute by providing written notice to the other party describing the facts and circumstances of the Dispute and allowing the receiving party thirty (30) days in which to respond to or settle the Dispute.
Notice shall be sent to our e-mail:
Both you and Sovetsky1917 agree that this dispute resolution procedure is a condition precedent that must be satisfied before initiating any litigation or filing any claim against the other party.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Sovetsky1917 and govern your use of the Site. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that are applicable to certain parts of the Site.
The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
The waiver of any provision of the Terms shall not be considered a waiver of any other provision or of Sovetsky1917’s right to require strict observance of each of the Terms herein.
Questions or comments about the Site may be directed to Sovetsky1917 at the email address Sovetskybrand@gmail.com